maganbagan

The Storyspinner
Becky Wallace
Mortal Heart
Robin LaFevers
Finale - Becca Fitzpatrick Let me start off by saying that this was probably my favorite book in the series. Not only is the cover gorgeous, like all of them have been, but I absolutely loved everything about the ending of this series and that not everything was tied up in a neat little bow.

What made me even more excited to read this was the fact that Becca came to my favorite little bookshop on her tour so I got to meet her and get my books signed which was incredible! It gave me a little more insight into the characters she created and what made her decide on this particular world.

Anyways, at this point so much has happened for Nora and Patch. Ups and downs as a couple as well as individually and they've gotten to a pretty good place because of it all. But they still have a big hurtle to get over before things can settle down. And, as always, nothing for them will come easy.

I love how strong their relationship is, but there's still room to grow. They love and trust each other, but Becca pushes them even further so they truly rely on one another. I think that was one of my favorite parts of this book.

This also had an ending, or conclusion, that I felt fit the book perfectly. There were still a few things left open that you don't know the answers to, just as the characters don't, but it doesn't take away from anything. The possibility of how it all works out is left up to the reader in a way, while the battle and the main story of the series was resolved.

While I'm sad to see this series and these characters go, I loved how everything ended. I can't wait to read more from Becca and explore different worlds that she creates.