maganbagan

The Storyspinner
Becky Wallace
Mortal Heart
Robin LaFevers
Indivisible - Jessica McQuinn I was lucky enough to win a signed copy of this from a contest that Jessica held on her site and I'm so glad that I got the chance to read it. Thank you again Jessica! And you won't be able to put this book down once you get your hands on it.

Charlie Cooper met and married her husband, Gideon Cooper, within a few days time. She's finishing up her degree to become a teacher and he's a Navy Seal. On the night of their one year anniversary Gideon has some news for Charlie, he's shipping out on a mission and will be gone for six months. That's not the typical news any wife wants to hear about her husband, and Charlie struggles to come to terms with it.

With the help of Gideon's parents, his brother and girlfriend, and Charlies twin brother, Chance, she can make it through the separation, right? She thought so, until one incident brought everything crumbling down around her. And it's because of that she finds a strength she didn't know she had and how to rely on the help of those around her.

Jessica McQuinn brings you skillfully through a roller coaster of emotions as each of her characters comes to terms with the scary reality they find themselves in. Heartache and betrayal, lies and truths, fear and strength, Jessica holds nothing back in this heart stopping story.

I don't want to give anything away, but rest assured that you'll get a little bit of everything in this story. Romance, humor, heartbreak, and triumph. And Jessica has mentioned that she's working on the next book in this series! I for one can't wait to find out what she's got in store for us next.

So if your looking for a good romance, with a little bit of suspense, and a tissue warning, then this is the book for you.