maganbagan

The Storyspinner
Becky Wallace
Mortal Heart
Robin LaFevers
Linger - Maggie Stiefvater And in her second installment, Linger, she picks up right where Shiver left off. Only this time things are a little bit different, and there's a new wolf to contend with. Cole.

If Shiver was about hope, then I think Linger was about acceptance. Written in just as a beautiful a lyrical style as the first book, Maggie Stiefvater continues Grace and Sam's journey to understand themselves. Sam tries to come to grips with the reality that he is no longer a wolf and Grace deals with a cold, that turns out to be so much more.

She's always been the strong one, so assured and in control. Now that Sam has to be the one, especially not knowing Beck's fate, he's even more lost than before.

With Grace's absentee parents trying to step up to the plate and learning that there's more to Cole than any of them originally thought, Linger takes you on an even more emotional journey than you could have imagined. The ending leaves you breathless and wondering just what's going to happen next. Now I find myself longing for the final book, Forever, in this incredible series.